The person would generate business and service revenue from polyclinics, hospitals, diagnostic centers, healthcare enterprises both online and offline for number of Medical Equipment’s and Devices. The candidate would be responsible for delivering sales commitment to ensure their timely, quality and satisfactory completion. Day to day job responsibilities will include:
Pre Sales Process:
- Doing presales research, suspecting and Territory Mapping of the customer
- Lead Generation and prospecting, Sales presentation and proposal submission.
- Representing Benaka Healthcare to pitch for products and services in the above areas.
- Understanding the nature of the clients' business and industry.
- Sales Activity towards achievement of agreed Business targets
- Meeting, Booking Order, Billing & Collection targets by procuring projects.
- Negotiations, Sales Closure, agreement signoff and project delivery.
Post Sales Process:
- Sales and operations planning and Business Development initiatives
- Internal liaison to ensure project delivery as per committed time
- Periodic interface with client for rapport building and review
- Handling customer service aspects, escalations and complaints
- Effectively plan and prioritize individual sales activity to ensure target achievement.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and potential growth sectors.
- Ensure optimum coverage of assigned territory
- Identify and track competitor activities, accounts or new entrants in markets.
- Requirement mapping, marketing and communication initiatives.
- Collect constant market feedback from clients for better offerings.
- Cross-functional interaction with the execution teams and monitors the execution of projects.
- Post Transition activities and review to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Establishing strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s), major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s (Continuing Medical Education) workshops and other marketing activities
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong learning agility and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager
- Excellent communicator with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Well versed with MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Outlook/ E-mail/ Internet
- Willingness to travel, Willingness to relocate
Graduate / Engineer / MBBS / MBA in Marketing / MHA from a reputed institution are preferred. Graduates with relevant work experience with good market understanding could also be considered. Spoken knowledge of Hindi and other regional languages would be appreciated.
0-6 years of experience in business development / client servicing in healthcare, pharma, Critical Care product, surgical Products, Bio-Medical Equipment’s, laboratory equipment’s, Dental Equipment's, Veterinary Equipment's, Pharmacy Products, Scientific Equipment's, Ayurveda Products, Diagnostic kits, lab diagnostics company. Candidates should have a passion to promote healthcare products and devices with an ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions. Key account management will be an added advantage.