The AIRVO2 Medical Ventilator generates high flow of warmed and humidifier respiratory gases, delivered to the patient through a variety of nasal & tracheostomy interfaces. Standard for delivering High Flow Oxygen to patients, providing performance and convenience with its integrated flow generator and innovative oxygen delivery system.
Nasal High Flow Oxygen can be delivered safely and easilt in the ward environment via an “Airvo” The Airvo™ is a humidifier with integrated flow generator that delivers warmed and humidified respiratory gases to spontaneously breathing patients through a variety of patient interfaces. Nasal High Flow (NHF) via the Airvo™ 1 & 2 circuit is able to deliver a user set fixed fraction of inspired oxygen at high flow rates,
Humidified oxygen delivered through nasal cannula improves adherence/compliance to humidified oxygen therapy Purpose To ensure the appropriate and safe use of Nasal High Flow oxygen via Airvo 2™
The Respironics V60 Ventilator combines Respironics’ ventilation expertise with Philips’ focus on simplifying advanced health care. The result is the noninvasive ventilation gold standard with an invasive ventilation safety net and an interactive display that helps simplify patient management. Because every breath matters and every breath is different, patients need a ventilator that always follows their breathing pattern, whatever their acuity. The Respironics V60 uses auto-adaptive technology to help ensure patient synchrony and therapy acceptance. Improved signal processing technology is finely tuned for both adult and pediatric patients.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Tidal Volume||20 - 2500 mL|
|Ventilation Modes||VCV,PCV,PSV,CPAP,SIMV,MMV + PSV,APRV,NIV|
|Respiratory Rate||1 - 100 bpm|
|Patient Age Group||Neonatal, Paediatric, Adult|
Advanced Proportional Solenoid Valve (PSOL)-
PSOL based technology ensures faster, safer and accurate gas delivery which also reduces work of breathing and helps in improving synchrony
Active Exhalation Valve
Active exhalation valve system actively controls and maintains the target pressure. It allows unrestricted breathing during both inspiratory and expiratory phases of the breath cycle and vents excess pressure (due to Pressure overshoot, patient coughs). This promotes better patient - ventilator synchrony and potentially decreases the need for sedation
Monitoring of vital signs variables such as mandatory and spontaneous minute ventilation, spontaneous frequency,
exhalation time constant and leaks. Built-in respiratory mechanics menu provides a vital tool for making correct information-based decision, increasing the e????cacy of treatment and guaranteeing patient safety
Reliable Flow Sensor
Its rugged reusable flow sensor gives exceptional response and accurate monitoring even when used with Nebuliser
Adults And Pediatrics Mode
+VCV - Volume Control (Assisted / Controlled)
+PCV - Pressure Control (Assisted / Controlled)
+PSV - Pressure Support
+CPAP - Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
+SIMV - (VCV) + PSV
+SIMV - (PCV) + PSV
+MMV + PSV - Mandatory Minute Ventilation
+PSV + Tidal Volume Assured
+APRV - Airway Pressure Release Ventilation
+NIV - Non-Invasive Ventilation
(according to operative mode and patient category)
+Tidal Volume : 20-2500 mL
+Programmable Minute Volume (MMV + +PSV): 1.0-50 L/min
+Resulting Minute Volume: 0.01-130 L/min
+Inspiratory Time: 0.1-10 seconds (30s in APRV)
+I:E Ratio: 5:1- 1:599
+ADL/ PED: 1-100 bpm
+FiO : 0.21-1.0 2
+Flow Triggered: 0.2-15 L/min
+Pressure Triggered: 0.5-20 cmH O below PEEP 2
+Expiratory sensitivity for PSV: 5%-80% of the initial peak flow, in steps of 5%
+PEEP/CPAP: 0-50 cmH O 2
+Controlled Pressure (PCV): 2-100 cmH O 2
+Support Pressure (PSV): 0-100 cmH O 2
+Inspiratory Pause (programmable in VCV): 0-2 seconds
+Inspiratory Flow Waveform (in VCV): +Rectangular and Descending Ramp
+Inspiratory Flow (resultant): 0.2-180 L/min
+Maximum pressure limited (safety limits): up to 120 cmH O
Pneumatic Gas Supply:
+Oxygen: Pressure 2.8-6 bar (approx 41-87 psi) Connector: DISS 9/16-18
+External Air: Pressure 2.8-6 bar (approx 41-87 psi) Connector: DISS 3/4-16 Automatic gas switching when one of them is absent in order to allow patient ventilation with the remaining gas
Warranty and Services provided anywhere in India
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is a solid choice for high-risk Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) patients who are looking for an AED for home or office use. It’s the only defibrillator on the market that’s available for personal use without the prescription of a physician. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed to be intuitive for use by both laypeople and experienced rescuers alike. Featuring innovative technologies that make it easy to setup and successfully use, the HeartStart’s portability—it weighs just 3.3 lbs.—allows quick access and mobility during a SCA episode.
The HeartStart Onsite features a clear, audible, and natural voice that guides the user through simple step-by-step instructions. The voice instructions are fashioned to be detailed enough for a novice user without being overly technical or confusing. In fact, the AED is so intuitive that it can identify if a step is accidentally skipped and can re-word the command in a different manner and ask the user to perform it again. An SCA scene can be chaotic; the HeartStart Onsite makes it easier for a layperson to respond in a crisis.
The graphic-based visual instructions provided by the HeartStart OnSite work to provide another level of instruction for users who may respond better to visual cues. Additionally, the Phillips HeartStart Onsite is designed to deliver the maximum strength shock right from the get-go. It really is the choice for patients suffering from chronic heart issues which can put them at a higher risk of SCA incidents.
The Philips PageWriter TC70 cardiograph is designed to meet high-volume ECG demands, where the going is rough but quality is critical. Philips PageWriter TC70 ECG machine is loaded with features which are sure to meet all your needs.
The PageWriter TC70 offers the latest ECG technology and makes for a more efficient workflow by simplifying diagnostic testing. The Philips TC 70 delivers clinical reports wherever and whenever you want them. In any work environment, the Philips PageWriter TC70 makes it easier for users to provide quality cardiac patient care. Additional features and benefits of the TC70 include:
AirSep PSA Oxygen Generator
Oxygen is essential for supporting life as well as many other commercial and environmental applications. This makes it one of the largest selling chemicals on the planet. AirSep has adopted the motto: "Why buy when you can make your own oxygen?"
AirSep Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) process drives the separation of oxygen from air. It is a purely physical process; there are no chemical, electrical, or other reactions in our process.
· Low power consumption & enormous saving: The only utilities required are Cooling water & Electrical power. So cost of electricity consumed is the cost of Oxygen production. Plant saves 65-70% cost on oxygen consumption compare to tradition cryogenic oxygen.
· Reliable, well-proven technology: PSA and VPSA technology has been used in AirSep Oxygen plants for over three decades and our generators are operating successfully all over the world. This technology is time tested and very well proven..
· Fast Startup: AirSep Oxygen Gas Plants are designed to be turned ON and OFF on-demand with the push of a single button. Oxygen Gas Generators only require 5 minutes to start producing high purity Oxygen and unlike cryogenic systems there is no running of the unit while not consuming Oxygen gas.
· Compact Modular Design: AirSep incorporates the use of several skids and designing the system in a modular construction. This feature allows easy transportation and easy installation of the system at your site. Our engineer is present at site to oversee installation and also to assist with commissioning and training of your personnel.
· Long life, low maintenance: There are very limited moving parts in the PSA and VPSA process and hence with routine preventive maintenance, AirSep Oxygen Generators gives 20 + Years of trouble free operation.
· Continuous, uninterrupted supply and guaranteed purity: If you are currently using cylinders, then there is always dependence on your suppliers and there is no guarantee of the purity of Oxygen being supplied. With AirSep system, you can be sure of the purity of Oxygen with the included Oxygen purity analyzer.
· High quality AirSep does not compromise on the quality of molecular sieves and has own resources to procures it Unlike the Chinese make molecular sieves that are available for much lower cost, there are no problems in our molecular sieves such as excessive dust and low Oxygen purity
AirSep VPSA Oxygen Applications
· Ozone Generation
· Water/Waste-Water Treatment
· Furnace Enrichment
· Steel Mills
· Gold Leaching
· Uranium Recovery
· Oxygen Bleaching and
· Delignification for Pulp and Paper Mills
· Oxygen Fuel Burners
· Glass Industry
SUDOSCAN is a test that provides an accurate evaluation of sweat gland function.SUDOSCAN's focus on small nerve fibers within the peripheral nervous system innervating the sweat glands.
SUDOSCAN measures the ability of the sweat glands to release chloride ions in response to an electrochemical stimulus on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet, areas with the highest sweat gland density.
SUDOSCAN test results can be used as indicators for patients at risk of autonomic dysfunction through the measurement of Electrochemical Sweat Conductance (ESC) and the amount of observed asymmetry between the right and left side.
The non-invasive SUDOSCAN is a highly sensitive and reproducible tool for the early detection of small nerve fibers and to help define and monitor a treatment to improve and control complications caused by diseases like type 2 diabetes.
|Measurement Parameters||R(V5), T Duration, Q-T interval, P Axis, R(VS) + S(VI), P Duration, Q-Tc, R(VS), QRS Duration, QRS Axis, P-R. interval, T Axis, S(VI), HR|
Warranty & Services:
Bovie Colposcope Colpo-Master I
The Colpo-Master™ I Colposcope is perfect for the GYN performing both exams and procedures. The swing-arm design allows easy access to the vaginal canal during procedure aiding procedure efficiency.
Colpo-Master™ I Colposcope features smooth, continuous zoom 4-27x magnification with 20x eyepieces and sharp focus for 3-D imaging. The units available with Binocular or the EMR compatible and camera-ready Trinocular heads with 298mm working distance. The field of view (FOV) ranges from 58.5mm at 4x to 8.5mm at 27x. All models are available with the choice of 3 or 5 leg sturdy mobile bases.
Designed for viewing comfort; each colposcope model has dual diopter adjustments to independently adjust the focus of both Left and Right eyepieces to eliminate eyestrain. Camera-ready Trinocular models allow the user to view through both eyepieces while using the camera.
Colpo-Master™ I Suspension Arm is rock-steady. To make head positioning easy it comes with locking casters and stainless steel handlebars, standard.
· CS-103LED: Binocular Head, Zoom Suspension-Arm, 3-leg base
· CS-105LED: Binocular Head, Zoom Suspension-Arm, 5-leg base
· CS-103T-LED: Trinocular Head, Camera-Ready, Zoom Swing-Arm, 3-leg base
· CS-105T-LED: Trinocular Head, Camera-Ready, Zoom Swing-Arm, 5-leg base
· CS-103T-DV: Trinocular Head, Digital Video Package, Zoom Swing-Arm, 3-leg base
· CS-103T-SV: Trinocular Head, S-Video Package, Zoom Swing-Arm, 3-leg base
· CS-103T-SVM: Trinocular Head, S-Video Package, Monitor, Zoom Swing-Arm, 3-leg base
· CS-103T-SDV: Trinocular Head, S-Video Package, Monitor, Frame Grabber Package, Zoom Swing-Arm, 3-leg base
Digital Video Package: Digital video camera, 5.6 MP, CCD, C-Mount, USB cable, Windows XP/7 software
S-video package: S-video color camera, 1/3" CCD, 480 TVL, S-video cable, power supply, C-Mount
Frame Grabber Package: For S-video to Digital, USB plug, image capture software
Contact us for additional video and monitor accessories.