|Application||Home & Public Place, ICU , Surgical , Emergency|
|Features||Auto Altitude Adjustment, DC Cable, Mask Off Alert, Advance Software|
· Auto-CPAP Machine
· Carrying Case, Performance Tubing
· Patient Manual
· Power Supply and Cord
· Software download for data
· SD Memory Card
· Clinical Quick Setup Guide
· Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
· CPAP: 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H ; 3 lbs
· CPAP with HUMIDIFIER: 7" L x 10.75" W x 4" H ; 4.8 lbs
· Power Supply: 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H ; .75 lbs
· Universal Power Supply: Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
· Average Sound Level: Less than 30 dBA
· Pressure Range: 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
· Auto On/Off: Yes
· Ramp Time: 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
· Ramp Start Pressure: 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
· Data Display on Device: Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
· Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (SD Card more than 1 year): Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a modern looking machine with many advanced features to increase therapy effectiveness and comfort. Advanced data can be reviewed on the machine's display, downloaded off the included SD card, or viewed via bluetooth on the DreamMapper app on compatible devices (not included). This is an auto-adjusting machine that automatically adjusts pressure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis to provide the optimum pressure needed.
Sleek, User-Friendly Design with Colorful Display
The DreamStation machine is a sleek white color, making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large dial for navigating menus. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology
The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the auto-adjusting range, and if an event is detected, increases pressure up to the upper pressure of the range to support the airway. With Opti-Start enabled, the machine begins therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address residual events that may occur early in therapy.
OPTIONAL DreamStation Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
Advanced Features Incorporated
The DreamStation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
· SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP range, ramp will conclude.
· Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours.
· Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
· Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
· Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. (Source: Philips)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage||Clinical, Hospital, Personal|
· Auto Cpap DORMA 500 spontaneous breathing makes positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea patients.
· DORMA 500 automatic CPAP has technology of Flex.
· Flex users to mimic breathing cycle is the amenity provided during exhalation.
· Auto CPAP mode, the system monitors your breathing if you sleep and automatically adjust the pressure according to your needs.
· Doctors can only re-adjust the therapy pressure settings via the SD card.
· SD card feature allows patient monitoring can be done most effectively.
· First starts to cure at lower pressure until asleep with ramp feature.
· Moisture due to pre-heating device until 30 minutes before the start of your treatment may hold water warms.
· It can be integrated with System One heated humidifier.
· Pressure range : 4 to 20 cm H2O
· Mode : Auto
· Flex setting is 1 (closed); 1 (On)
· Slope time 0 to 45 minutes (5 minutes with a plus), the default setting for eg pressure can be adjusted by the patient
· Size 18 cm x 14 cm W x 10 cm H
· By weight 1.53 kg (without humidifier)
· Filters connected Foam and optional ultra-fine
· Device installation of LED / t team data storage capacity VIC compliant, an average of 7 to 30 days on the device:> 1 year
· SD Card (optional): lifetime
· Compliance measures Breathing detection
· Altitude compensation Automatic
· Electrical Requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 , 1
· Humidification System is an integrated heated humidifier shrub with One
· Classic humidification modes
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier by ResMed builds upon previous successes and adds innovative new features sure to impress. The heated humidifier is built in making it 23% lighter than former models and features increased levels of custom humidification.
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ is a polished looking machine and built-in humidifier designed with user experience in mind. Easily understood menus, SmartStart™, and quiet operations are a few of the features that make this CPAP a great option. This is a single pressure CPAP machine that does not auto-adjust.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine has a heating plate built in so the water chamber can be attached directly to the machine for a minimal footprint. The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest.
Take humidification to the next level by adding the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir integrated heated tube to maintain the temperature of the entire air circuit. The Auto Climate Control mode will consider the room temperature and adjust the level of humidification delivered to the mask.
One of the most innovative features of the AirSense™ 10 line is AutoRamp™ technology. Algorithms allow the machine to sense when the user is awake or asleep, and once asleep will comfortably rise to the full prescribed pressure. See the Important Tips tab of this page for a more detailed explanation of the AutoRamp™ setting.
For added convenience the AirSense™ 10 CPAP features SmartStart™ technology. Simply put on the mask and start breathing and the machine will begin therapy. Similarly, when the mask is taken off, the machine will register the user is no longer using the machine and turn off.
Color LCD Display with Integrated Light Sensor
The LCD display of the AirSense™ 10 CPAP features vibrant colors to help clearly identify different stages of therapy. A blank circle fills with green as therapy pressure ramps up. Green and red faces indicate proper or poor mask fit and are also used to indicate if the humidifier is working properly.
The machine also features a integrated light sensor which allows the screen to adjust brightness automatically when ambient light changes. If a restroom break is needed in the middle of the night, the screen won't blind with brightness, and in the morning it won't be too dim to read how therapy went. In addition, the screen will automatically turn off after a short time to avoid extra light in a dark room.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
Now a mainstay on ResMed machines, EPR™ is intended to make therapy more comfortable. Breathing out against full prescribed pressure can sometimes be uncomfortable. EPR™ steps in and helps by lowering the pressure by a set amount on exhalation.
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP provides basic therapy data on the LCD Display such as AHI, nightly usage hours, and total usage hours.
ResMed S9 Auto 25
The ResMed S9 Auto 25 delivers an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support to OSA patients with varying night-to-night pressure needs. Utilising the proven, Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, the device can detect a number of breathing events including central apnoeas and respond to obstructions or flow limitations appropriately. Based on the award-winning S9 platform, the S9 Auto 25 provides comfortable therapy in one intuitive and easy-to-use system.
Modes: CPAP and VAuto
Product Features and Benefits:
The S9 Escape™ CPAP Machine is a sleek, all-in-one system that is ideal for any nightstand. ResMed has incorporated Easy-Breathe Technology along with expiratory pressure relief (EPR) to make breathing through a CPAP feel more "natural". The S9 CPAP and included H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control offer major improvements and advanced features in climate control. Product Features
H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control
Optional unit incorporates an intelligent humidity controlling technology. The Climate Control system is managed through a combination of the S9 machine, H5i humidifier and the OPTIONAL ClimateLine heated tubing. There are five sensors throughout the system that monitor ambient temperature and patient airflow.
SlimLine and (Optional) ClimateLine Tubing
The S9 Series CPAP machines come standard with the ResMed SlimLine Tubing. The small diameter air tube is ultra-light, flexible and provides a unique alternative to bulky, generic 6 foot hoses. ResMed also offers a Standard Hose. The ClimateLine Tubing has an internal heated coil and mask temperature sensor that helps manage rainout throughout the hose. Climate Control algorithms measure temperatures from the humidifier to prevent condensation from forming. The ClimateLine Tubing can use the SlimLine Tubing Wrap to achieve total control of rainout.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
EPR with Easy-Breathe technology also allows users to customize the RAMP feature. Set the S9 Escape to EPR RAMP ONLY mode to enhance comfort and help improve compliance. Users are more aware of pressure changes as they fall asleep, using pressure relief during the ramp period naturalizes this process.
Easy-Breathe technology softens the breathing cycle by monitoring the user's breathing pattern. Along with EPR, the S9 Escape synchronizes the user's inspiratory and expiratory cycle. A smoother, more natural delivery of pressure keeps the motor whisper-quiet when operating. Easy-Breathe allows the S9 Series to operate at 26 dBA when set to 10cm of pressure from a distance of one meter. The overall reduction in motor operation helps keep conducted noise from traveling through the tubing and away from the mask. No more motor whining and noise generated inside the CPAP hose.
The BMC RESmart Auto CPAP System with Heated Humidifier is a CPAP machine that will deliver pressure to you based on each night's needs, not just one set pressure. Auto CPAP is a great mode of therapy when treating Sleep Apnea because every night is a little different for everyone because of stress during the day, different eating habits each day, alcohol consumption, etc. and the Auto CPAP Machine will adjust each night based on what you need to keep the airway open!
Product Features Include:
Auto adjustment of therapy pressure allows for each night to be treated individual based on your Sleep Apnea needs for each night. The CPAP Machine will automatically adjust to pressure needed that night and that night only!
Personalized sensitivity settings are only available with the RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine. The speed of automatic pressure adjustment can be varied from a softer or more gradual adjustment (1) to a harder and faster (5) pressure adjustment
RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine has the technology known as RESlex™ which refers to BMC's exhalation relief feature used to make the breathing against a CPAP Machine more comfortable. The pressure drops during exhalation with 4 setting options: Off, 1, 2 or 3 with 3 providing the greatest relief upon exhalation.
iCode™ allows for the user to retrieve sleep compliance data remotely. This feature can be enabled or disabled.
The RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine will adjust automatically for your leak and has automatic altitudeadjustments when applicable. Altitude setting are as follows: 0= less than 2,460ft; 1= 2,460- 4,921ft; 2= 4,921- 8,202ft.
Auto On feature is a setting that will trigger the machine to turn on automatically once a breath has been taken with the CPAP Mask on. The airflow will begin immediately upon the breath and your CPAP Machine can begin to be used.
Sleep Compliance Data is recorded internally within the CPAP Machine and records your usage. Use days refers to the number of days compliant (which is when the CPAP Machine has been used for 4 or more hours in a given night).
The PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine is an auto-adjusting CPAP machine that covers all the bases using Flex Technology to deliver the minimal pressure needed to maintain effective therapy with exhalation relief. Add the Optional System One Humidity Control and Heated Tube to extend maximum therapy comfort and relieve many therapy side effects.
Philips Respironics 60 Series machines can be used with the optional Heated Tube and System One Humidity System. Together they maximize comfort while managing rainout and potential water damage. The level of relative humidity delivered to the mask is adjusted by analyzing the ambient room temperature and machine airflow. The optional slim 15mm Heated Tube maintains the desired temperature evenly from the machine to the mask.
When the optional 60 Series Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube are added to the 60 Series Auto CPAP machine use the on-screen menu to select one of three available levels of relative humidity (70, 80 or 90 percent). Next, adjust the control dial to choose from 5 levels of heated tube temperature, ranging from 4 to 16 degrees above room temperature. The optimum humidification level at the mask is easy to maintain when using the PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP with humidification assembly.
The System One 60 Series Humidifier has a redesigned chamber resulting in an increase in surface area and greater humidification output. It has been reformatted to work with the Heated Tube which easily snaps on and off the humidifier port.
The System One Dry Box technology stands alone in reducing the chance of water damage to the CPAP. Unique design features prevent water from exiting the chamber and entering the machine. The center air outlet port uses a one way valve. This location on the chamber helps to minimize total water displacement. If water were to escape the chamber it is trapped within the reservoir of the Dry Box.
The PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto CPAP Machine sports an updated look with a rich charcoal color and metallic silver as accents on the control and side panels. The control dial has been redesigned to make it easier to grasp.
Nox T3 Sleep Monitor
The Nox T3 portable respiratory sleep monitor has quickly earned an excellent reputation with thousands of devices in use worldwide. It has become the preferred choice in a wide variety of applications, including sleep apnea, PLMS, sleep bruxism, and more.
The Nox T3 system was designed with users and patients in mind. The ergonomic design saves time during patient hook-up and results in more patient comfort. The likelihood of failed home studies is greatly reduced through the wireless approach of the design.
The NOX T3 portable sleep monitor is a type 3 device with a simple patient hookup, wireless bluetooth oximeter, auto start/stop, fast data download, and immediate study results including pulse transit time / sleep time. The NOX T3 has extended applicability to pediatrics, dental, cardiologist and ENT patients.
· Thorax and abdomen RIP effort + RIP flow – RIP phase for paradoxical breathing
· Redundant flow signal through RIP effort, nasal cannula and CPAP check
· Integrated snore microphone with true audio signal
· Wireless signals: SpO2, pulse, snore, body position
· Standard disposable or rechargeable batteries (AA)
Each NOX T3 includes:
· 1 NOX T3 portable sleep monitor device
· 1 Nonin 3150 Pulse oximeter
· 2 medium disposable RIP belts
· 2 nasal cannulas w/ filter
· 1 Patient instruction card
· 2 AA batteries
· 1 USB interface cable
· 1 Noxturnal software CD
· 1 Carrying caseTechnical Specific
· Wireless and miniaturization technology
The technology reduces interference and increases comfort for children and adults.
· Data navigation, scoring, review, reporting and export
Unlike screeners with limited software, the NOX-T3 monitor can navigate, score, review, report and export data.
· Set-up simplicity
It simplifies complexity, allowing staff to easily hook up the monitor. Home hook-up is also easy.
· Sound recording and playback
A built-in mic records and plays respiratory sounds using MP3 technology, a high-res sensor and a pressure channel.