ResMed Lumis 100 VPAP S
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a noninvasive ventilator designed for spontaneously breathing, non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency with personalized ventilation made easy.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ patient management software.
The S9 VPAP Auto is the next generation model for the S8 VPAP Auto 25. This Bilevel machine provides an automatically adjusting pressure stream for inhalation, and another for exhalation. S9 VPAP Auto is an improvement over the S8 VPAP Auto 25 by including ResMed's Enhanced Easy-Breathe technology along with the included H5i with Climate Control, and optional ClimateLine heated tubing.
At its core this bilevel machine automatically adjusts inhalation and exhalation pressure on a breath by breath basis to keep the airway open. This model improves on the S8 VPAP Auto 25 model by providing more comfort features that make breathing and adjusting to pressure changes easier, reduce sound to the machine user and bed partner, maintain set temperature and humidity levels despite changing room conditions.
· Enhanced AutoSet Algorithm. This technology continuously monitors breathing in order to adjust the inhalation and exhalation pressure on a breath by breath basis to maintain an open airway.
· Enhanced Easy-Breathe Technology. This technology makes the transitions between inhalation and exhalation pressures smoother allowing the user to more easily adjust to pressure changes.
· Climate Control Humidification System. This system uses the ClimateLine heated tubing to maintain the set temperature and humidity levels despite changing room conditions.
· Quieter Motor. The improved motor design sends less sound down the tubing and through the mask for the machine user and is also less audible to the bed partner.
· Digital Display & Push Dial. The digital display and push dial make establishing and changing settings easy along with viewing previous nights therapy data.
· SmartStart / SmartStop SmartStart / SmartStop enables your device to start automatically by breathing into the mask. This feature automatically starts and stops your CPAP machine when you put on or take off your mask.
· Enhanced Vsync Technology. Vsync monitors leak rate through out the night and compensates for leak detection by adjusting the baseline pressure as needed.
· TiControl Feature. TiControl is an additional setting that can accommodate individual respiratory conditions by improving the synchrony between the user and the device.
Respironics brings "System One" to the new line of REMstar BiPAP machines. The PR BiPAP with Bi-Flex is an intelligent solution that knows when, why, and how changes should occur to consistently and effectively provide optimum sleep therapy. The PR BiPAP Auto is the leading edge of detection and response for the treatment of sleep apnea. Auto-Trak Sensitivity and new System One technologies, like Humidity Control with Dry Box and Resistance Control, all are helping users achieve effective therapy.
The PR BiPAP Auto not only detects these events, the REMstar Auto algorithm responds by automatically adjusting pressure levels to clear the apnea. Within a few seconds of recorded flow reduction, the PR BiPAP Auto pulses a series of pressures to determine if the apnea has been cleared. PR BiPAP Auto responses include:
· Proactive Performance manages events in the early stages of flow limitation, which leads up to an actual obstruction or apnea. The Auto algorithm uses two airflow measurements to prevent pressures from becoming too high: ('P'ressure Critical and 'P' Optimal).
· Leak Management is a comparison of average leak rate and the expected leak from a CPAP mask. Encore records significant losses above the expected leak rate as 'Large Leak' events and the BiPAP Auto reduces therapy pressure to re-establish the mask seal, preventing false apneas.
· Obstructive Apnea is defined as events that reduce 80% of airflow for a minimum of 10 seconds.
· Hypopnea is defined as events that reduce 40% of airflow for a minimum of 10 seconds.
· Flow Limitation is measured through four different baselines of the breathing waveform: Roundness, Flatness, Peak, and Shape. Most other BiPAPs only take into account Flatness and Shape.
· Snore or snoring can sometimes imitate a hypopnea event. Advanced detection allows the PR BiPAP Auto to measure vibrations and partial airway occlusions.
· RERAs differ from a Hypopnea or snoring event in that a RERA shows increasing respiratory effort with each breath, culminating in a shift in brain wave activity and not necessarily a result of obstruction. Periodic breathing conditions such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration and central apneas are distinguishable from obstructed apnea or snoring events.
· SmartRamp helps manage apnea events while users attempt to fall asleep. Unlike other BiPAPs, the PR BiPAP Auto can react to an event during Ramp Time.
System One Humidity Control (Optional)
The PR CPAP humidifier and water chamber are breakthroughs for managing rain-out and water damage. System technology analyzes ambient temperature and patient airflow to reach relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the BiPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube. Source:Respironics
Thanks to eSync, Breas’ highly responsive Trigger technology, iSleep 25 synchronizes smoothly with the patient’s breathing effort. As the patient demands for a new breath, iSleep 25 responds immediately and delivers the pressure required, allowing for very comfortable breathing. Backup frequency guarantees ventilation to patients during central apneas or intermittent hypoventilation. By adjusting rise time and eSync, physicians can match the iSleep 25 settings to the patient’s needs. And with memory card capability, it’s quick and easy to download long-term patient compliance data and detailed log.
Other iSleep 25 highlights include:
· Integrated heated humidifier that offers adjustable upper airway humidification for increased compliance
· An enhanced user interface that provides comprehensive information on therapeutic data
· A user-friendly hose, connected to the rear of the unit; it can easily be positioned using the built-in swivel
· Adaptable for use with a wide range of masks
· Lightweight design and the built-in carrying handle for easy travel.
· Power adapter. With the DC/DC converter, the unit can be powered from a car or recreational vehicle when enjoying an active everyday life
· SpO2 monitoring possibility
Discover the benefits of iSleep 25:
· eSync, synchronized breath delivery
· Small footprint, even when integrated humidifier is attached
· Adjustable settings for automatic, leakage-compensated inspiratory and expiratory triggers
· Adjustable back-up rate and rise time
· Enhanced user interface, easy to use with large buttons
· Large, backlit graphical display with built-in alarm clock
· Designed for travelling; world wide mains power compatibility and DC power options
· Designed to accommodate a wide range of masks
· “Snooze” function
· Memory card capability
· Detailed patient log with flow, pressure, leak, and volume
· Integrated AHI and leakage calculation
· SpO2 monitoring possibility
· Designed for home use
The VPAP ST-A with iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) is ResMed’s new ventilator for patients and clinicians for those who want a quiet, easy-to-use, advanced VPAP solution, with the safety of alarms and a maximum pressure of 30 cm H20. The iVAPS technology targets alveolar ventilation, accommodating changes in your patient’s respiratory rate to consistently meet the required ventilation target, personalising therapy for better patient outcomes.
Packed with ResMed’s NIV technologies, offering Climate Control and supported by ResScan™, our advanced patient management solution, VPAP ST-A is designed for adults and children weighing 13kg and over, or 30 kg and over when using iVAPS.
This NIV ventilator helps treat non-dependent patients with COPD, Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS), Neuromuscular Disease (NMD), and other conditions. iVAPS technology makes the VPAP ST-A suitable for hypercapnic patients with changing respiratory needs.
Elite VPAP Machine and System
The S9 VPAP St-A w/H5i Humidifier and Climate Line Tubing is part of ResMed's line of premier VPAP machines and equipment. Featuring the H5i Heated Humidifier, which injects heat into breathing at an optimal temperature, the VPAP provides patients with severe sleep apnea a restful night of therapeutic relief. The machine monitors each breath, and automatically compensates for any respiratory irregularities.
· The Intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) - Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in variety of respiratory episodes includes Vsync leak compensation to improve patient-ventilator synchrony
· Your machine provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also establishes a backup pressure rate to ensure that you're breathing regularly, even if you fail to respirate spontaneously.
It all adds up to intelligent and reliable ventilation.Modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S), Timed (T), Spontaneous/Timed (ST), iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), PAC (Pressure Assist Control).Pressure IPAP: 4–30 cm H2O EPAP: 3–25 cm H2O. Range of alarms.
Designed for versatility, the Stellar 150 is a noninvasive ventilator with invasive capabilities. Offering a comprehensive range of therapy modes, Stellar treats a wide range of adult and paediatric patient types with changing respiratory needs. From those who need NIV during their hospital stay to chronic patients at home with conditions, such as COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind.Delivering optimal therapy to suit your patients
Stellar 150 also offers IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that deliver individually-responsive ventilation to suit your patients, with: intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) mode to target their alveolar ventilation; an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) to provide backup breaths when needed; and AutoEPAP to maintain upper airway patency.
Vivo 50 Life-Support Ventilator
High-quality technology blends with a robust, premium Scandinavian design for excellent patient treatment in home and mobile environments.
The Vivo 50 is an advanced, reliable and intuitive life-support ventilator. It contains a full range of modes, extensive monitoring solutions, SpO2, CO2, and FiO2, and an easy-to-use menu structure. Treatment can easily be adopted to patients needs by three pre-set profiles and the home-adjust mode. A wide range of accessories made Vivo 50 highly suitable for use in the hospital and at home and in a mobile environment.
Intuitive interface promotes ease of use and training.
Define and control the treatment with extensive monitoring.
Enjoy high performance, from hospital to home.
At home, ease of use and technical solutions contribute to improved quality of life:
Vivo 50’s advanced technology has been developed with performance, convenience and market needs in mind.